The Guest Room
Your Guest Room Appearance – Stop, Look Around – Use Your Senses
- Is the bed inviting?
- How many decorative pillows are there?
- How many sleeping pillows?
- When was the warmth layer and top layer washed?
- Think about COVID-19. Is a snack basket still appropriate to offer?
- Where did you put your luggage?
- Now unpack and look for hangers?
- Remember you are here for 3 nights!
Technology in the Guest Room
- You are a techno lover so pull out your laptop, phone, tablet, and all of your chargers!
- Can you plug them in by the bed?
- How robust is your Wi-Fi?
- Do you have a TV in the room?
- Is it a Smart TV? Can you add Roku, Firestick Apple TV, or Chromecast so guests can log in to their accounts?
- Did you drop your cable service during the past month?
Bathroom Functionality – Would You Stay Three Nights?
- Are there surfaces for you to place your toiletries?
- Is the lighting sufficient to put your contacts in, put your make-up on or to shave?
- Can you plug in the hairdryer?
- Check out the shower curtain or shower door. Is it truly clean?
- Look at the amenities – are they still single use plastics or large containers?
- Test the shower – how long did it take for hot water? Is the shower head clogged?